Friday 20 January 2012

Moving Along

Bangkok, Thailand

Made it into the city around 12:30am. Walked around asking for a room at hotels, guesthouses, and hostels for the next hour! I am so thankful that my bro always carries my bag for me! Seemed like everyone was at capacity but we finally found a little spot to lay our heads. Oh, and let the Thai Boy party begin! There are even signs outside of certain clubs and lounges saying, No Thai Boys Allowed.

As a general rule, I’m viewing every Asian here as a male until proven otherwise. Nothing wrong with that, but you do start to feel a little confused and betrayed by your instincts with the amount of people that live this lifestyle. You think that you should be able to tell the difference but I’m not placing a Baht of my money on it.

Oh, check out this little hole in the wall. They know how to promote!


Even Ronald knows how to be culturally appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment