Friday 14 October 2011

Open Water, Clear Sand, and Genitals?


I happened upon a nude beach today. I didn’t even know it existed until I existed on it. It's strange how I was the one feeling awkward being there when I was the person actually wearing clothes! It's also a much less entertaining scene than you'd think; given the overwhelming population of nude beach-goers over the age of 55. It wasn’t very populated, but the beach itself was great! Just beach. No buildings. No disturbances. The sand was super soft and the beach was wide and long. There were so many crabs (pun!). They were smaller and mostly just scrambled away as I approached. But they dig out holes in the sand and leave behind hundreds of perfectly scooped little balls of sand. Hadn’t seen that before. Wish I'd taken a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment